Now, more than ever, we have to really focus on our health and safety measures as well as keeping all surfaces clean.
KLIIN has developed a cloth management system !
It is very important to assign one different cloth for each application and to disinfect, rince and let them dry.
Our sanitary collection introduces a color coded system designed to prevent cross-contamination while cleaning. Our heavy-duty multi-purpose cloths can be use with or without cleaning products.
There are many options for disinfecting your KLIINs after use. Here are a few :
- Place your KLIIN in a ‘’pyrex’’ dish filled with water and place in microwave for 2 minutes
- You don’t own a microwave ? Place your KLIIN in a pot with boiling water on the stove for 1-2 minutes.
- Let your KLIIN soak in a sink with water and a sanitizing solution. (Vinegar is highly recommended to eliminate odours and acts also as a natural disinfectant. While vinegar is very effective to kill bacteria, it won’t damage the fibers. Add your KLIINs with a good amount of vinegar in water and let it soak for a few hours. Rinse with water then leave it flat on the counter to dry. Mix 2 table spoon of baking soda with some vinegar in warm water to help your cloths get their original crispy white!)
- Recommended temperature for washing cleaning cloths or any household linen 60°.
- Dishwasher : Most people will use the washing machine to wash their cloths. But the dishwasher is a great option as it operates at high temperatures.
- Small : 6.75'' x 8'' (Come in 10pk in 1 color. Color Options : Red, Blue, Green, Yellow)
- Large : 9.5'' x 10'' (Come in 10pk in 1 color. Color Options : Red, Blue, Green, Yellow)
- Small Roll : 6-sheets 9.5'' x 10''each sheet
- Jumbo Roll : 30-sheets 9.5'' x 10'' each sheet. Color Options : Red, Blue, Green, Yellow